Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell
From kettlebell swings to leg-strengthening squats, the Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell is the perfect multi-function training tool for your home workouts. Ideal for many users and exercises, this kettlebell is versatile and replaces the need to have more than one with up to 11 possible build ranges from 20 lbs to 50 lbs. The Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell comes with four spacer disks that easily interchange with standard weight plates.
- Adjustable kettlebell used as a multi-function strength training tool
- Made of cast iron with powder coated finishing for a lasting quality
- Provides a traditional u-bar handle for comfortable grip control
- Includes 20 lb kettlebell with removable spacer disks (15 lb top, 4 spacer disks and 5 lb bottom)
- Accommodates standard 2.5 lb, 5 lb and 10 lb plates (sold separately)
- Allows up to 11 possible kettlebell builds ranging between 20 – 50 lbs
- Recommended maximum weight: 50 lbs total - Kettlebell + (3) 10 lb standard plates
- Ideal for multiple upper body strength training, conditioning, sculpting and core exercises
- Product Dimensions: 8.27” L x 6.3” W x 10.08” H
- Product Weight: 21 lbs
- For residential use only
- Model: STE00701
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Fitness Gear
- Web ID: 16FGEUFGDJSTBLKBFKTT
- SKU: 18083267
An Introduction to Kettlebell Workouts
Don’t know where to begin with kettlebell training? Pro Tips is here with four exercises to get you started.
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
Baseball Coach Gear Checklist / Baseball Checklist: Gear & Apparel
The gear and equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming baseball season.
Softball Coach Gear Checklist
Make sure you have all the equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming softball season.
Soccer Camp Gear Checklist
What to pack for a soccer camp, whether it's a sleep-away or day camp, so you can train and perform at your absolute best.
The Umpire Gear Checklist
In order to be an effective umpire, you’ll need both protection and the right tools for the job.
Archery for Beginners: Must Have Gear
Joining the archery community for the first time or jumping back onto the scene? You’re going to need some gear to get started. Take a look at our list of gear needed to get started in archery.