Fitness Gear Kick Fins
Gear up with the Fitness Gear® Kick Fins to maximize your workout while doing laps in the pool this season! Their short blades are easy on the knees, while their neoprene heels are designed for increased comfort. For exercise variety and increased intensity, pair these kick fins with the Fitness Gear® Kick Board or Resistance Gloves (sold separately).
- Designed for swim fitness training
- Short blade kick fins
- Short blades for ease on the knees
- Help to build up the leg muscles
- Feature a neoprene heel for increased comfort
- Use to maximize your workout while doing laps in the pool
- For exercise variety and increased intensity, combine with Fitness Gear® Kick Board or Resistance Gloves (sold separately)
- Small: 3-6
- Medium: 7-10
- Large: 11-14
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Fitness Gear
- Web ID: 19FGEUKCKFNSXXXXXSWE
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Baseball Coach Gear Checklist / Baseball Checklist: Gear & Apparel
The gear and equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming baseball season.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Softball Coach Gear Checklist
Make sure you have all the equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming softball season.
Soccer Camp Gear Checklist
What to pack for a soccer camp, whether it's a sleep-away or day camp, so you can train and perform at your absolute best.
The Umpire Gear Checklist
In order to be an effective umpire, you’ll need both protection and the right tools for the job.