Fitness Gear Pro Power Tower
- Durable & heavy duty
- Versatile design
- Back rest stays in place
DETAILS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Heavy-duty, durable steel for quality, long-lasting performance
- Adjustable back rest allows for versitility for knee raises and ab crunches
- Designed to keep back rest in place during exercises
- Versitile design allows you to incorporate push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, triceps dips and verticle knee raises into your workout
- Folding dip arms add versatility and clearance for pull-ups
- Forearm pads provide comfort and support during exercise
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : STE00519
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Fitness Gear
- Web ID: 21FGEUFGPRPWRTWRXMEC
- SKU: 21133240
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Materials||Heavy-duty, durable steel|
|Exercise Type||Push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, tricep dips, verticle knee raises|
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.
How To Pitch With More Power
Watch and learn as Jennie Finch demonstrates the three keys to pitching with more power.
Softball Tips: Hit For More Power
Learn how to be more effective and powerful at the plate with these batting tips from Jennie Finch.
How to Buy Cardio Equipment
Are you a runner or a rower? Find out which piece of cardio equipment best suits your fitness goals.
Softball Hitting: Lower-Body Mechanics
If you want to add more pop at the plate, it’s important to work on your lower-body mechanics.
Five Lower Body Resistance Band Exercises
Looking to start a resistance band workout routine? Get a lower body burn with these five moves.
Training Your Rotational Power to Help Improve Your Hitting
Get your hips and legs moving and drive your performance on the diamond with these training exercises from Allegheny Health Network.