Fitness Gear Treadmill Belt Maintenance Kit
- Helps reduce noise
- Helps reduce motor and walking belt wear
- Helps prolongs time between repairs
- Helps remove dirt
- Contains XX oz bottle with lubricant applicatior for easy use
- Made with odorless, non-toxic 100% Silicon
- To use, apply 1 oz of lubricant after every 20 hours of treadmill use
- 1. Power down and unplug the power cord for the treadmill.
- 2. Remove the lubricating foam rod, and the lubricant bottle.
- 3. Apply a small amount of silicon lubricant on both sides of the foam rod (0.5 oz on each side of the foam rod). Be sure to apply enough to cover the foam rod that will make contact with the running belt.
- 4. Slightly lift one side of the running belt and slide the foam rod under the running belt.
- 5. Slide the foam rod the entire length of the running belt from front to back. Ensure that the foam on the foam rod contacts both the running deck and the running belt.
- 6. Remove the foam rod from the treadmill.
- 7. Plug in the power cord and power on the treadmill.
- 8. Start up the treadmill on the lowest speed and allow the treadmill to run for 1 minute. This will allow the lubricant to be spread throughout the running deck.
- 9. When complete, store the foam road in the provided plastic sleeve and store away in a cool, shaded area until next use. It is recommended to clean the foam rod with dish detergent after every few uses.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Fitness Gear
- Web ID: 21FGEUTRDMLLLBRCNMSC
- SKU: 20958842