Franklin Adult Pro Classic Series Batting Gloves
Designed in part by Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt, the Franklin® Pro Classic Series Batting Gloves are designed for the elite athlete. Digitally-etched Pittards® sheepskin leather is ultra-soft and provides a comfortable, secure grip on the bat in any playing conditions. Pro-grade spandex on the back of the hand offers superior flexibility, while quad-flex creasing prevents these gloves from bunching up when your grip tightens.
- Franklin® Pro Classic Series Batting Gloves
- Designed for lasting success at the big league level and endorsed by numerous All-Star caliber athletes
- Digitally-etched Pittards® sheepskin leather palm maintains softness and grip through any weather conditions
- Quad-flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- Ultra-comfortable, pro-grade spandex hand back offers comfort and flexibility
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty: 90 days
- Model: 20970F
FRANKLIN ADULT BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART:
- S: 6-3/4” - 7”
- M: 7” - 7-1/4”
- L: 7-1/4” - 7-3/4”
- XL: 7-3/4” - 8”
- XXL: 8” - 8-1/4”
- Measurements above are listed in inches.
- Measure your dominant hand for best results.
- Measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your longest finger to determine length.
- Gloves should fit tight without restricting blood flow or being uncomfortable.
- Brand : Franklin
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 15WARSDYNSTYHD1STHKSX