Franklin Extreme High Density Street Hockey Ball
Get ready to take your game to the next level with the Franklin® Extreme High Density Street Hockey Ball. Using AGS (Active Gravity System) patented design with no-bounce technology, this Franklin® hockey ball uses a lower center of gravity in each ball. A proprietary micro-pellet dampening material suspended with a liquid helps keep the Franklin® High Density Street Hockey Ball from bouncing for improved passing and shooting.
- AGS (Active Gravity System) patented design uses no-bounce technology to keep a lower center of gravity in each ball
- Proprietary micro-pellet dampening material suspended within a liquid helps keep the ball from bouncing
- For use above 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Official size of a street hockey ball, 2 5/8”
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Franklin
- Web ID: 17FRAUXTRMHGHDNSTSHK
What to Know About High-Visibility Golf Balls
Keep your eye on the ball with these luminous colors and designs the next time you hit the course.
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.