Franklin Kerri Walsh Jennings Replica Beach Volleyball
- Synthetic leather cover
- High Contrast design
- Air pump + Needle included
Franklin Sports has partnered with 3x USA Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings to create this official size, America-inspired, Olympic team colors volleyball. Designed with the world’s most inspirational woman’s volleyball player, this ball is ideal for beach and backyard fun.
- KERRI WALSH OLYMPIC VOLLEYBALL: This premium quality beach volleyball is designed by 3x USA Olympic Gold Medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings and inspired by the Team USA official colors
- OFFICIAL SIZE + WEIGHT: This ball is constructed using advanced microfiber materials to meet official size and weight specifications and is ready for official match and tournament play
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER COVER: This ball is constructed with a microfiber synthetic leather cover to provide premium touch and feel for improved accuracy and control
- HIGH CONTRAST DESIGN: Specially designed color blocking helps players track the ball and read spin even in the bright beach environment
- AIR PUMP + NEEDLE INCLUDED: This ball is designed with a long-lasting air retention bladder and comes with an inflation pump and needle included so your game will never fall flat!
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Franklin
- Web ID: 21FRAUKWJRPLCVLLYVLL
- SKU: 22318407
Volleyball 101: Volleyball Positions and Their Roles
From the middle blocker to the setter to the libero, this Pro Tips guide will help break down each player’s responsibility on the volleyball court.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Jump Serve
Master these three components of this serve for some additional power to attack your opponent.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Float Serve
Boost your volleyball skill set with the effective float serve that can score points and disrupt an opponent’s offense.
The Pro Tips Volleyball Checklist
Prepare yourself for the season by making sure you have all the volleyball gear and apparel essentials.
What to Pack for a Day at the Beach
Whether you are trying to soak up some sun or catch some waves, make sure you're ready for the beach this season with the help of these Pro Tips.