Franklin Youth CFX Pro Series Batting Gloves
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Designed and built with input from the game’s best players, the Franklin® CFX® Pro Batting Gloves maintain ideal softness, high-performance and tactility in all conditions. The Franklin® Youth CFX® Pro Series Batting Gloves feature Floating Thumb technology, which increases glove flexibility. The Neoprene Bridge increases comfort across the back of the knuckles, while Tectonic Fit inserts improve flexibility without adding bulk.
- Designed to act as a second skin layer that adapts perfectly to the shape of your young player's hand
- Pittards® DIGITAL® sheepskin leather maintains softness and tactility in all conditions
- Floating Thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability
- Neoprene Bridge increases flex across the back of the knuckles
- Quad-flex Creasing reduces material buildup between his hand and his bat
- Tectonic Fit inserts improve flex without adding bulk to the back hand
- One-piece leather palm provides a smooth, seamless feel without stress points
- TRI-CURVE processing matches the glove with the anatomical intricacies of his hands
- Official batting glove of Major League Baseball®
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty: 90 days
- Model: 20580F
FRANKLIN YOUTH BATTING GLOVE SIZE CHART:
- M: 6-1/4” - 6-1/2”
- L: 6-1/2” - 6-3/4”
- Measurements above are listed in inches.
- Measure your dominant hand for best results.
- Measure from the base of your palm to the tip of your longest finger to determine length.
- Gloves should fit tight without restricting blood flow or being uncomfortable.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 781-344-1111.
- Brand : Franklin
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 15NIKARMRJRGGGLSMSWEX