Garmin Approach S12 Golf GPS Smartwatch
- GPS golf watch
- Up to 30 hours battery life
- Shows scoring, stats and yardages
- Simple, intuitive Golf GPS Watch designed to help golfers focus on the course
- 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide for key yardages to the green, hazards and doglegs
- Pairs with Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) to track score and how far you hit
- Up to 30 hours of battery life in GPS mode
- Easy-to-use with new round watch design and 1.3” high-resolution sunlight readable display
- High-sensitivity GPS shows precise yardages to front, middle and back of green with yardage measurement capabilities for shots played anywhere on the course
- Green View offers each green’s true shape allowing you to move pin for better accuracy
- Pair with the Garmin Golf app1 for live scoring, automatic scorecard uploads, course updates and stats
- Internal, rechargeable battery
- Adjustable quick release bands (different bands sold separately)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Garmin
- Web ID: 21GMNUPPRCHS12BLCGPS
|QUICK RELEASE BANDS||Yes|
|PHYSICAL SIZE||43.7 x 43.7 x 11.5 mmFits wrists with a circumference of 125-202 mm|
|DISPLAY SIZE||0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||176 x 176 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|WEIGHT||1.20 oz (34.1 g)|
|WATER RATING||5 ATM|
|BATTERY LIFE||Watch mode: Up to 10 weeksGPS mode: Up to 30 hours|
|CHARGING METHOD||Garmin proprietary plug charger|
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Delaney Spaulding's Approach to Hitting with Confidence
Step into the batter’s box with swagger and strength this softball season by following these tips from pro softball player Delaney Spaulding.
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Two-Strike Approach
Fight �?til the last strike with these hitting tips on how to develop your two-strike attack plan.
How to Have a Successful Outside Hitter Approach
By improving their approach angle on the volleyball court, outside hitters can be ready to hit anything the setter gives them.
Softball Hitting Drills: Tennis Ball Bounce Drill
Get your swing up to speed by learning how to master your approach to hitting off-speed pitches.
Developing Your Routine Between Pitches: Baseball Pitching Skills
Keep a diligent approach on the mound with these baseball tips for staying focused throughout your pitching performance.