Garmin eTrex 22x Handheld GPS
With preloaded TopoActive maps and support for GPS/GLONASS satellite systems, the Garmin® eTrex® 22x Rugged Handheld GPS helps you navigate the outdoors. In addition, it is equipped with a 2.2” sunlight-readable color display and 8GB of internal memory for map downloads.
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
- Manufacturer’s 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 010-02256-00
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Garmin
- Web ID: 19GMNUTRX22XXXXXXGPS
- SKU: 20448813
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
The Three Best Fishing Lines for Bass Fishing
Your fishing line is the critical link between landing the big one and coming home empty-handed. Learn which line is best for your angling needs with these helpful guidelines from Pro Tips.
Lacrosse Draw Control: The Push Draw
Learn how to gain possession by pushing the ball into the offensive end of the field.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Stay Balanced While Delivering a Pitch
The Balance Point Drill will help pitchers gain control and focus for more consistent, accurate throws.
One-Hand Catching Drill for Receivers
Wide receivers won’t always be able to get two hands on the football when battling for a catch. Here’s a receiver drill from Pro Tips that can help prepare them to make that spectacular one-handed catch.