Garmin fenix 7 Multisport GPS Smartwatch
- 24/7 health and wellness monitoring
- Built-in sensors for better navigation
- Pre-loaded maps
- Long battery life
There are 7 days in a week. And the fenix® 7 multisport GPS watch is built to go strong for all of them. Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with cutting-edge training features, sports apps, 24/7 health and wellness monitoring and more. You’re an athlete or adventurer who wants it all: Multisport performance features. Outdoor navigation. 24/7 wearability. This rugged GPS smartwatch series has you covered.
FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE:
- Rugged, sophisticated multisport GPS watch features an always-on 1.3” display, long battery life and new ultratough athletic design with fiber-reinforced polymer case
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a highly responsive touchscreen interface for quick, convenient access to selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress and enhanced sleep tracking (this device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device).
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for the 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multi-GNSS satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo)
- Check out preloaded maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide; download TopoActive maps for any region to keep your explorations on track
- Enjoy everyday style with access to smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), music storage and our Garmin Pay™ contactless payments in supported countries and payment networks
- Battery performance: up to 18 days in smartwatch mode, up to 57 hours in GPS mode and up to 40 days in Expedition mode
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Smartwatch: Up to 11 days/14 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 38 days/87 days with solar*
- GPS Only: Up to 37 hrs/46 hrs with solar**
- All Satellte Systems: Up to 26 hrs/30 hrs with solar*
- All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 15 hrs/16hrs with solar**
- All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 7 hrs
- Max Battery GPS: Up to 90 hrs/162 hrs with solar**
- Expedition GPS: Up to 26 days/43 days with solar *
- fenix 7 series watch
- Charging/data cable
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 010-02540-00
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Garmin
- Web ID: 21GMNUFNX7XXXXXXXTCH
- SKU: 23294938
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Lacrosse Draw Control: The Push Draw
Learn how to gain possession by pushing the ball into the offensive end of the field.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Stay Balanced While Delivering a Pitch
The Balance Point Drill will help pitchers gain control and focus for more consistent, accurate throws.