Gearbox GX5 SST Technology Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionOur GX5 paddle is top seller has been completely redesigned offering many new amazing enhancements, along with an all-new look! Gearbox’s vision was to pioneer technology unlike anything ever imagined in pickleball. After many years of extensive research, countless hours of testing and believing that the impossible is possible, Gearbox GX5 hits the players mark, constructed with Patented Solid Span Technology for power and control with playing.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1PX5C7-R, 1PX5P7-G
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Gearbox
- Web ID: 22GBXAGX5SSTTCHNLTNN
- SKU: 24021964
- Superb Sound and Feel: Offers an outstanding soft feel and sound
- Slim Aerodynamic Frame: Maximized Maneuverability, Fast and Responsive
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- Massive Sweet Spot: Optimized Ball, Response from Center to Rim of Paddle
- Infinite Play: Consistent Performance from day one forward
- Dampener System: Perfect vibration control, Amazing Feel
- Torque Stabilization: Balanced and Stable during play
- High Performance Grip Circumference: For Comfort and More Wrist Roll
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology: Offers more Ball Bite for Max Spin on Demand
- Control and Power Option: To Enhance your Game and Compete with Focus
- Durability: Trust your Gear. Play with Unmatched Durability, No Delamination, No Honeycomb Core, No Soft Spots, Hand Crafted Carbon Fiber Structure, Single Piece Molded Construction, USAPA Approved
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
How to Buy a MIPS Helmet
Learn more about the latest helmet technology for your next bike ride or run down the slopes.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.