Gearbox GX6 SST Ribbed Core Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionThere’s a difference between a great pickleball paddle and a Game Changer. The GX6, is the Game Changer. Gearbox’s vision was to pioneer technology unlike anything ever imagined in pickleball. When you see, hear, and hit a Gearbox GX6 paddle, you immediately know what you are experiencing is unlike anything before in pickleball. After many years of extensive research, countless hours of testing and believing that the impossible is possible, Gearbox GX6 is the game changer, constructed with our Patented SST Performance Technology.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1PX6P8-B
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Gearbox
- Web ID: 22GBXAGX6SSTRBBDCTNNA
- Superb Sound and Feel: Offers an outstanding soft feel and sound
- Slim Aerodynamic Frame: Maximized Maneuverability, Fast and Responsive
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- Massive Sweet Spot: Optimized Ball Response from Center of Paddle to Edgeless Rim
- Infinite Play: Consistent Performance from day one forward
- Dampener System: Perfect vibration control, Amazing Feel
- Torque Stabilization: Balanced and Stable during play
- High Performance Grip Circumference: For Comfort and More Wrist Roll
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology: Offers more Ball Bite for Max Spin on Demand
- Control and Power Option: To Enhance your Game and Compete with Focus
- Extended Handle Length: For Comfortable Two Handed Shots
- Slightly Longer Head: For Extended Reach
- Durability: Trust your Gear. Play with Unmatched Durability, No Delamination, No Honeycomb Core, No Soft Spots, Hand Crafted Carbon Fiber Structure, Single Piece Molded Construction, USAPA Approved
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.
How to Choose a Kayak Paddle
Whether you like to float downstream or have a need for speed, use these tips to pick the right kayak paddle so you can get the most out of your time on the water.