geckobrands Premium Large 24 Can Cooler
Pack the geckobrands® Premium Large 24 Can Cooler with your favorite drinks or snacks and head outdoors. This cooler features a removable hard liner and a large main compartment with 5 exterior pockets for plenty of storage. The lid has a bungee cord for securing your gear and a Velcro opening, allowing you to grab a drink while keeping the cooler closed. Its padded shoulder strap makes for easy carrying from the car to your destination.
- Soft Cooler Bag
- Holds 24 cans
- Removable interior hard liner for durability
- Liner is easy to clean
- Main compartment features a Velcro opening for quick access to your drinks
- Top lid features a bungee cord to hold gear down
- 2 Large neoprene side pockets keeps items secure
- 2 Pull string pockets in the front offer storage for your belongings
- Rear zippered pocket provides extra storage
- Neoprene-padded adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying
- PEVA antimicrobial technology in lining helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GCL
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : geckobrands
- Web ID: 16GECUPRMMLRG15BTODR
What to Look for in a Cooler
There's more to coolers than what meets the eye. Discover the features to look for so your food and drink essentials stay cool.
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
Soccer 101: Fundamentals of Corner Kicks
While it is a basic part of soccer, a powerful, well-executed corner kick can be a critical part of a team’s attack. Let Pro Tips show you how.
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.
How to Effectively Attack the Line in Volleyball
By knowing how to use your reach and contact in volleyball games, you can force your opponents to cover more space on the court.