Tall and strong, the Georgia Boot® Men's Carbo-Tec work boots keep feet dry in wet weather and protected from jobsite dangers. These slip-on boots boast a waterproof membrane to keep feet dry as well as a protective composite toe for non-metallic protection against drops and electrical hazards. The ComfortCore® insole soothes active feet, while the oil- and slip-resistant Carbo-Tec outsoles give reliable grip.
- Georgia® Waterproof System keeps feet dry
- Non-metallic construction
- Full-grain leather upper
- Western-inspired with dipped topline
- Pull tabs and shaft finger holes make entry and removal easy and effortless
- High-performance mesh lining
- ComfortCore® insole
- Oil-resistant PVC midsole
- Composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Fiberglass shank lends lightweight support
- Goodyear® welt construction provides water resistance, encourages flexibility and can easily be resoled
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber Carbo-Tec outsole provides reliable traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard with nail-free construction, which when dry, helps insulate from ground to retard conduction
- Height: 10''
- Calf circumference: 16''
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- Weight: 4.6 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GB00102
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGCRBTCCTWFBO
- SKU: 19145386