Georgia Boot Men's ComfortCore 400g Waterproof EH Composite Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Protect feet from wet, cold and dangerous workplace conditions with the Georgia Boot® Men's ComfortCore Logger 400g EH waterproof composite toe work boots. Made with a Georgia® waterproof membrane, impact-resistant composite toe and heat-locking 400g Thinsulate™ insulation, these boots help protect feet from wet, cold weather and falling items. They also feature electrical hazard protection and non-slip rubber outsoles.
- Georgia® Waterproof System keeps feet dry
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to retain warmth
- Full-grain leather upper
- Premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life
- Milled brass hardware extends life of the laces
- High performance mesh lining
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- CC7 ComfortCore removable insole
- Heel-stabilizing counter lock
- Composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Goodyear® welt construction provides water resistance, encourages flexibility and can easily be resoled
- Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard with nail-free construction, which when dry, helps insulate from ground to retard conduction
- Height: 9''
- Heel height: 3 1/4''
- Weight: 4.2 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GB00098
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGCMFRTCTWFBO