Georgia Boot Men's ComfortCore 400g Waterproof EH Composite Toe Work Boots
Protect feet from wet, cold and dangerous workplace conditions with the Georgia Boot® Men's ComfortCore Logger 400g EH waterproof composite toe work boots. Made with a Georgia® waterproof membrane, impact-resistant composite toe and heat-locking 400g Thinsulate™ insulation, these boots help protect feet from wet, cold weather and falling items. They also feature electrical hazard protection and non-slip rubber outsoles.
- Georgia® Waterproof System keeps feet dry
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to retain warmth
- Full-grain leather upper
- Premium nylon laces are guaranteed for life
- Milled brass hardware extends life of the laces
- High performance mesh lining
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- CC7 ComfortCore removable insole
- Heel-stabilizing counter lock
- Composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Goodyear® welt construction provides water resistance, encourages flexibility and can easily be resoled
- Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard with nail-free construction, which when dry, helps insulate from ground to retard conduction
- Height: 9''
- Heel height: 3 1/4''
- Weight: 4.2 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GB00098
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGCMFRTCTWFBO