Georgia Boot Men's Logger 400g GORE-TEX Steel Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Formidable and a force to be reckoned with, the Georgia Boot® Men's Logger 400g GORE-TEX steel toe work boots. These winter-ready work boots feature a GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane that blocks moisture and a layer of 400g Thinsulate™ to retain body heat, perfect for duties outdoors in the cold weather. Their sturdy steel toe meets ASTM standards to protect feet, while the oil-resistant lugged rubber outsole provide aggressive grip.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to retain warmth
- Leather upper
- Stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers for added security and durability
- Fully-gusseted tongue
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Removable polyurethane orthotic insert
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 protective toe classification for impact protection
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Goodyear® welt construction provides water resistance, encourages flexibility and can easily be resoled
- Oil-resistant rubber lug outside
- Height: 8''
- Weight: 5.0 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G9382
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGSTGTXNSSFBO