Georgia Boot Men's Muddog EH Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
The muckiest, muddiest conditions call for the Georgia Boot® Men's Muddog waterproof steel toe work boots. Made with durable and protection SPR® leather uppers and waterproof membrane, these farm and ranch boots protect feet from caustic and corrosive chemicals like alkali, sulfuric acid, potash and more. Their steel toe and shank offer protection and support, while the non-metallic design also protects from electrical hazards.
- Georgia® Waterproof System keeps feet dry
- SPR™ leather upper resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids
- Molded waterproof TPU shell
- Gusset tongue keeps debris out
- High-abrasion and moisture-wicking mesh lining
- CC5 ComfortCore removable PU insole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 protective toe standards
- Georgia Giant polyurethane outsole for traction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards, which when dry, helps insulate from ground to retard conduction
- Height: 6''
- Weight: 4.5 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G6633
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGMDDGWPSTFBO