Georgia Boot Men's Muddog Wellington Work Boots
If you rise with the sun to handle your duties, then take comfort in the barnyard protection of the Georgia Boot® Men's Muddog Wellington work boots. Set them by the front door and slip them on quickly when you need an early start. They feature SPR™ leather uppers that resist damage and protect feet from corrosive elements often encountered in farm work, as well as chemical- and oil-resistant outsoles for traction in mud and muck.
- SPR™ leather upper resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash and other barnyard acids
- High-abrasion and moisture-wicking mesh lining
- CC5 ComfortCore removable PU insole
- Molded PU midsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Durable chemical- and oil-resistant weave outsole for reliable traction
- Height: 11''
- Weight: 3.5 lbs per pair based on size 10
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G4434
- Brand : Georgia Boots
- Web ID: 18GABMGRGMDDGWLLBFBO