Gerber Stake Out Multi-Tool
- 10 Tool Multi-Tool to handle anything and everything you need
- Lightweight design makes it packable and versatile on every trip
- The tent stake puller is a useful feature which makes packing up and heading out a breeze.
- With a plain edge blade, saw, scissors, and awl, the Stake Out houses a variety of cutting tools for any need.
- Opposite the cutting tools, there is a ruler, bottle opener, file, and tweezers.
- A sturdy carabiner is built into the frame, making it easy to clip and go.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade Length: 2.20”
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Carbon Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 6.60”
- Closed Length: 4.50”
- Weight: 3.32 oz.
- Style: Multi-Tool w/Frame Lock
- 2.2" plain edge Scandi grind blade with frame lock
- Stake puller
- File and Tweezer
- Bottle opener
- Ferro rod striker
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Gerber
- Web ID: 22GRBASTKTCMPMLTTCUT
- SKU: 23859383
Basketball Defense: Boxing Out
Help your team win the rebounding battle by working on how to properly box out.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
The Benefits of Cushioned Running Shoes
Before you start your next mile, here’s everything you need to know about cushioned running shoes, and a few top picks, too.
How to Hit Out of the Rough
To help improve your chances of success next time you find yourself in the rough, follow these Pro Tips to successfully play your way to the green.
Basketball Dribbling: The In-and-Out Dribble
Adding the in-and-out dribble to your arsenal can help get defenders off balance as you make your way in the open court.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
How to Choose a Softball Catchers Mitt
Catcher’s mitts come with a wide range of options so you can fully customize your equipment for success. Learn more about this essential tool to dominate behind the plate.