Gerbing Men's 7V Atlas Ultra-Flex Heated Gloves
- 135° maximum heat
- Adjustable heat settings
Fit & Design:
- Full front and back heating runs all the way to your fingertips for a premium warming experience over the entire hand
- 40 grams of Thinsulate insulation on the top of the hand and palm, for lightweight and flexible construction
- Lightweight, durable, and stylish, while providing world-class heating performance
- TPU molded cinch strap offers a waterproof lock without any discomfort
- Reflective piping for easy identification, even in the dark
- Touchscreen compatible index finger lets you access your device’s functions with ease
- A Cyberian Cordloc system allows you to find the optimal fit
- Stretchable material offers comfort and mobility for any of your activities
- 135° maximum heating temperature
- Features a temperature controller for quick warmth settings
- Equipped with a 7V, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Made with Aquatex breathable water-resistant material, so you stay warm and dry
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : GER-AFGV-7V-M
- Brand : Gerbing
- Web ID: 23UOWMM7VTLSLTRFLAOA
- SKU: 24795568
How to Buy Men's Lacrosse Gloves
Gloves are a vital piece of protective gear worn in men’s lacrosse. Know what to look for so you can have ample protection and mobility when you take the field this season.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Seven Bicep Exercises for Your at-Home Arm Workouts
Grab a pair of dumbbells and flex some muscle during your bicep workouts with these arm exercises.
How to Choose a Lacrosse Stick
Gearing up for the season and looking for lacrosse equipment? Use these Pro Tips as a basic guide to help find the right men’s lacrosse stick.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.