Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4 Grip
Elevate consistency and performance by fitting your clubs with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4 Grips. With a larger lower hand for more power, the Plus4’s reduced taper design encourages lighter grip pressure, promoting less tension in the hands and creating more fluidity and power throughout the swing. A state-of-the-art rubber blend maximizes comfort and playability in all playing conditions and the scientifically-designed, non-slip surface pattern pulls moisture away from the surface for a secure grip.
- #1 Grip Model played on all Worldwide Tours
- Reduced taper design encourages lighter grip pressure, promoting less tension in the hands and creating more fluidity and power throughout the swing
- Features the look and feel of the Tour Velvet with non-slip surface pattern
- State-of-the-art rubber blend for maximum playability and comfort in all playing conditions
- Scientifically-designed, non-slip surface pattern pulls moisture away from the surface
- Style : GP0136, GP0137
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Golf Pride
- Web ID: 19GPRUTRVLVTPLS4SGRP
|Model||Core Size||Weight||Installed Size|
|Tour Velvet 360 - Standard||.600"||52g||Standard|
|Tour Velvet 360 - Midsize||.600"||65.5g||Midsize|
How to Choose the Best Golf Glove
Get a grip on your game with golf gloves that provide comfort, protection and performance.
Proper Golf Ball Positioning at Address
Symetra Tour player Gabrielle Shipley explains the best ball positions for the clubs in your bag.
Learn More About Golf Grips
Your golf grip is the only part of the club your hand comes in contact with—so don’t overlook its importance. Learn more about finding the grip that’s right for your game.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
When to Regrip Your Golf Clubs
Whether before or during the season, knowing when to replace your golf grips can make a difference on your scorecard.
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Softball Hitting: Grip and Stance
Working on both your grip and your stance can help you develop a relaxed, balanced swing.