Green Biscuit Snipe Hockey Puck
Perfect your wrist shots, slapshots and snappers with the Green Biscuit™ Snipe. This off-ice practice puck is designed to withstand and reduce friction and vibration on rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt. The Green Biscuit™ Snipe is designed specifically for shooting practice but also serves as a greatn passing and handling training tool. The Green Biscuit® Snipe is perfect for athletes of all ages and skill levels.
- Green Biscuit™ Snipe practice hockey puck
- Designed specifically for shooting practice
- Also a great tool for perfecting passing and stick handling skills
- Excellent performance on all indoor and outdoor surfaces in all weather conditions
- Realistic puck feel won't tumble or rumble like other indoor/outdoor pucks
- Use on driveways, streets, sidewalks, parking lots, tennis courts, basements and more
- For use by players of all ages and skill levels
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Green Biscuit
- Web ID: 16GBIUGRNBSCTSNPSSHK
- SKU: 14262412
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.
How To Read a Golf Green
You won’t always find flat spots like your kitchen floor on the golf course. Golf Champion Joey Sindelar describes how he learned to imagine the trajectory of a golf ball across a green to better prepare his shot.
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.
Bryson DeChambeau on His Putting Technique
Discover why the professional golfer uses arm-lock putting when he’s on the green.