Groove Caddy Golf Club Cleaner
Maintain distance and accuracy by cleaning your clubs with the Groove Caddy. Non-abrasive nylon bristles easily remove debris from your golf clubs without harming the finish. The rubber grip and compact design allows for unmatched comfort and grip security during use. A rechargeable battery ensures you are always prepared to hit the course with the Groove Caddy® Golf Club Cleaner.
- The easiest and fastest way to clean golf clubs
- Non-abrasive nylon bristles remove debris without harming finish
- 1000 RPM motor provides power needed to easily remove debris
- Rubber grip provides added comfort during use
- Compact design for easy storage in your golf bag
- Rechargeable battery allows for hassle-free use
- LED battery indicator alerts user of battery life
- USB cord and wall adapter included
- Groove Caddy
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Golf Gifts & Gallery
- Web ID: 16GGIUGRVCDDYACC
- SKU: 16978974
How to Clean and Store Your Golf Clubs
Want to keep your clubs looking good? Then make sure to show them some TLC with these tips.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Essential Golf Clubs for Beginners
When you’re just starting out, you don’t necessarily need a full set of clubs. Golf champ Joey Sindelar recommends the essential clubs novice golfers should consider.
Golf Tips: The Key To A Proper Set Up
It all starts with your setup. Learn how to position your body before swinging your club.
When to Use Certain Golf Clubs
When you’re on the course, knowing which club to choose can be the difference in finishing under par and a round to forget.
When to Reshaft Your Golf Clubs
Notice a change in your ball flight? Then it might be time to reshaft your clubs before your next round.
When to Regrip Your Golf Clubs
Whether before or during the season, knowing when to replace your golf grips can make a difference on your scorecard.