GT Kids' Bank BMX Bike
From dirt tracks to the skate park, the GT® Kids’ Bank BMX Bike offers performance with cool styling. Equipped with large 20” tires, alloy u-brakes, and a high strength steel frame, the Bank BMX Bikes delivers great traction on loose paths, solid handling, and confident stopping power. With axle steel pegs, kids can perform a variety of stunts and tricks.
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Frame: New Design, Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, 1" Headtube, Seatstay Welded Brake Mounts
- Fork: New Design, 1" Steel 2pc Steerer, 3/8” Axle x 36.4mm Offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Cranks: Forged 170mm 1pc., 25T 4mm Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: PC Platform
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Cog Set: 9T 1pc. Driver
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: 20" x 2.0"
- Hub (F): 36H Steel 3/8” Loose Ball
- Hub (R): Steel 9T Semi Sealed 3/8" Cr-Mo Axle Cassette
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Detangler
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27.17"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: Alloy Quill Frontload
- Grips: Mushroom 153mm
- Headset: 1" Threaded, Steel
- Saddle: Railed
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Extras: Axle Pegs STEEL 32mm x 102mm (4)
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G50707Z
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : GT
- Web ID: 17GTXMBNKXXXXXXXXBMX