GT Kids' Berm BMX Bike
For entry level BMX riders, the GT® Kids’ Berm BMX Bike is the prefect choice. The steel frame and steel fork ensure stability and optimal durability as they learn to develop their BMX riding skills. The cold forged cranks offer the ideal combination of strength and weight, while the v-brakes stop quickly. The Berm BMX Bike is a ton of fun to ride and allows your aspiring BMX rider to feel confident on all terrain.
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Frame: New Design, Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, 1" Headtube, Seatstay Welded Brake Mounts
- Fork: New Design, 1" Steel 2pc Steerer, 3/8” Axle x 36.4mm Offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Cranks: Cold Forged 154mm 1pc., 36T 4mm Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: PC Platform
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Cog Set: 16T Freewheel
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: 20" x 2.0"
- Hub (F): 36H Steel 3/8” Loose Ball
- Hub (R): Steel 3/8" Loose Ball Coaster Brake
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brakes: Steel V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Resin/Alloy
- Handlebar: 2pc., Steel, 7"H x 24"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: Alloy Quill Topload
- Grips: Mushroom 125mm
- Headset: 1" Threaded, Steel
- Saddle: Railed
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G57807Z
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : GT
- Web ID: 17GTXYBRMXXXXXXXXBMX