GT Kids' Vertigo 20" BMX Bike
Up and over dirt trails and tracks, the GT® Kids’ Vertigo BMX Bike is spinning with action. The durable steel frame, steel fork, and 20” wheels provide stability, solid handling, and optimal traction. With axle steel pegs, your aspiring bmx rider can practice jumps, stunts and tricks. The Vertigo BMX Bike can do it all from racing around the neighborhood to sessions at the skate park.
- Wheel Size: 20”
- Frame: Revamped, Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, External 1-1/8” H/T, Seatstay Welded Brake Mounts
- Fork: New Design, 1-1/8" Steel 2pc Steerer, 3/8” Axle x 36.4mm Offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Cranks: Tubular Cr-Mo 175mm 3pc., 19mm x 8T Spindle, 25T 4mm Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Pedals: PC Platform
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Cog Set: 9T 1pc. Driver
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: 20" x 2.0"
- Hub (F): 36H Steel 3/8” Loose Ball
- Hub (R): Steel 9T Semi Sealed 3/8" Cr-Mo Axle Cassette
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Detangler
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: 2pc., Steel, 8"H x 27.17"W, 3°Up, 11° Back
- Stem: Alloy 1-1/8" Frontload
- Grips: Mushroom 153mm
- Headset: 1" Threaded, Steel
- Saddle: Railed
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Extras: Axle Pegs STEEL 32mm x 102mm (4)
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Brand : GT
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : G57557Z
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17GTXYVRTGXXXXXXXBMX