HALO Trainer Plus 4 with Stability Ball & Pump
Build power and strength with this exercise tool that opens up a new world of exercise options for every level of fitness enthusiast. The HALO® Trainer Plus 4 adds 4lb to the original 8.5lb HALO® Trainer Classic frame for a heavier load and increased challenge. The ergonomic handles and thick, durable rubber grips are easy on the hands and wrists. Bundle includes 55cm Stability Ball with Pump for core-integrated bodyweight training that builds stability, endurance and balance.
- Free-standing trainer used for effective core workouts
- Made of a heavy gauge frame with thick, ergonomic grips for greater comfort and durability
- Features easy-click connectors for easy assembly or disassembly for travel or storage
- Compatible with popular equipment such as Stability Ball™, BOSU®, and TRX®
- Ideal for beginner to advanced athletes, and great for group fitness classes
- Helps improve your overall core strength, stability and endurance
- Integrates corrective exercise into fitness for a comprehensive approach
- Includes 55 cm Stability Ball™ and Pump
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : HALO
- Web ID: 19MRWUHLTRNPLS4WSEAC
- SKU: 20074661
Football Drills: The 4-Cone Box Drill
Learn how to change direction and build versatility from the practice field to the gridiron.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.