Hatsan Bullmaster .25 Cal Air Rifle
Boasting semi-automatic performance and a bullpup configuration, the Hatsan® Bullmaster was made to deliver fun, hassle-free shooting that can blast lead as fast as you can pull the trigger. Complete with a mounted 500cc air reservoir, the Bullmaster is able to fire up to 120 shots per fill at speeds up to 900 fps. The Hatsan® Bullmaster also features a precision rifled and choked barrel for increased accuracy.
- Bullmaster .25 Cal Air Rifle
- Semi-automatic performance for uninterrupted shooting fun
- Bullpup advanced polymer stock with pistol grip, adjustable butt pad, & one fore stock accessory rail
- Full shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for increased accuracy & reduced noise
- Mounted 500cc air reservoir delivers up to 120 shots per fill at maximum velocity
- Combo scope rail for 11mm and 22mm optic mounts
- Spring loaded rotary magazine for smooth feeding and firing
- Overall Length: 30.9”
- Barrel length: 19.7”
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Max Velocity: 900 fps
- Max Energy: 38 fpe
- Shots @ Optimal Velocity: 120
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : HATSAN
- Web ID: 18HTSUHTSNBLLMSTRAGU
- SKU: 19246666
How to Pack Your Car for a Snowboarding Trip
Make the most of your cargo space as you prepare for your trek up the mountain this winter. With these tips and tricks, the only thing you’ll leave behind is your worries.
Learning Lacrosse: Throwing
Using proper form can be crucial as you aim to get the ball to one of your teammates or into the goal.
Strength Training Workouts You Can Do with a Balance Pad
Incorporate a balance pad into your next workout at the gym or at home to help improve your overall stability.
How to Choose an Archery Release
Take aim with confidence this bowhunting season using these tips to find the best bow release for you.
Buy Bowling Balls & Shoes
Before you can aim for a strike, you’ve got to find the right gear for the lanes. Learn what it takes to unleash your best performance yet at the lanes with these tips.
The Benefits of Practicing with a Batting Tee
Keep your swing sharp and your hand-eye coordination on point by using one of the oldest and simplest forms of training aid: the batting tee.