Hatsan Striker 1000X .22 Caliber Pellet Gun Package
Quiet and powerful, the Hatsan® Striker 1000X pellet gun is capable of accurately firing pellets up to 800 fps. Composed of a solid wood stock with Monte Carlo check piece, the Striker 1000X features a single-shot break barrel loading system as well as a precision rifled steel barrel. Measuring 43” overall and weighing 6.4 lbs, the Hatsan® Striker 1000X pellet gun is ideal for target shooting and small game hunting.
- Striker 1000X .22 Caliber Pellet Gun Package
- Single-shot break barrel system is straightforward and easy to use
- Metal trigger blade with adjustable trigger pull and travel
- Rubber butt pad for increased recoil absorption
- Quality built precision-rifled steel barrel
- Wooden stock with added Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearms for additional control and feel
- Ideal for target shooting, plinking, and small game hunting
- Anti-Bear trap safety
- Includes bipod and 3-9x32 Optima scope
- .22 caliber
- Model: HC1000STRW22
- Caliber: .22
- Velocity: 800 fps
- Overall Length: 43”
- Barrel Length: 16.5”
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : HATSAN
- Web ID: 16HTSU1000XSTRKRCAGUX
- SKU: 16278617
Wrestling Offense: Gut Wrench
Performing this move can expose your opponent’s back to the mat and earn you two points.
Baseball Hitting Skills: The Two-Strike Approach
Fight �?til the last strike with these hitting tips on how to develop your two-strike attack plan.
How to Grip and Snap a Fastball in Softball
Deliver more strikes with these tips on the techniques needed to throw a fastball.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.