Heater BaseHit Baseball Pitching Machine & PowerAlley 20' Batting Cage
Experience an affordable, real baseball batting package – The Heater® BaseHit Baseball Pitching Machine Package adds value, versatility and performance to your next backyard training session. Designed to help hitters maximize practice efficiency by eliminating ball retrieval in the outfield, the BH399 Pitching Machine & PowerAlley Batting Cage is perfect for players of all skill levels. The BaseHit Machine delivers accurate fastballs.
- Baseball pitching machine and home batting cage package
- Adds great value and versatility to your next batting practice session
- Helps hitters get in maximum reps without the need of a partner
- Perfect for backyard batting practice
- Recommended age: 6+
- Balls sold separately
- 30-day manufacturer's money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: BH399
BASEHIT BASEBALL PITCHING MACHINE FEATURES:
- Baseball pitching machine designed to improve hitting and fielding skills
- Automatic 12-ball feeder pitches a fastball every 10 seconds
- 6” wheel cushions the balls and pitches consistent strikes every time
- Adjustable pitch height knob accommodates a variety of players and drill options
- Dual-bearing electric motor pitches real baseballs up to 45 MPH
- Rugged composite construction in a compact design for durability, safety and portability
- Heavy-duty tubular steel tripod configuration with pushpin legs for fast assembly
- Built-in pitching machine harness attaches with ease to the PowerAlley batting cage net
- Lightweight (25 lbs.), portable design is easy to transport
- Variable pitch speed control
- 1/8 horsepower motor for accurate pitching every time
- Fully enclosed wheel with rugged composite casing for safe play
- Plug into any standard wall outlet
- Uses standard A/C power
- Model: BH199
POWERALLEY 20’ HOME BATTING CAGE FEATURES:
- Solid fiberglass frame is strong, stable and assembles quickly
- Durable 1" nylon netting is built to last through harsh weather
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support ropes provide rugged support
- Built-in harness connects easily to the BaseHit pitching machine
- Built for baseball, but also great for golf
- Dimensions: 20' length x 12' width x 10' height
- Model: PA199
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 435-656-1756.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Heater Sports
- Web ID: 16HEAUBSHTPWRLLYXTRA
- SKU: 14756184
Baseball Pitching Tips: Pitching Confidence
Being mentally prepared is the first step to a successful inning on the mound.
20-Minute HIIT Workout
Grab a mat, a jump rope and go! Tackle cardio and strength with this quick, effective circuit.
Baseball Batting Tips: The Ideal Batting Stance
Your batting stance is not only the position of where your swing begins, but it’s a reflection of both personal comfort, balance and proficiency. Keep these tips in mind as you develop your own stance.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Importance of Pitch Counts
Keeping track of the pitch count can help the durability of your arm.
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.
Baseball Pitching Tips: How to Develop a Powerful Pitching Stride
Accuracy to the catcher starts with a strong step directly toward home plate.
Baseball Pitching Drills: Training for Accuracy
A high-velocity fastball is nothing if the pitcher can’t control it. Learn to dial in your pitches during your indoor training sessions with this baseball drill.