Hestra Men's Powder Gauntlet - Mittens
A functional alpine mitten in timeless design suited for skiing and other winter activities. A longer cuff with snowlock to protect from wind and snow and a removable lining for easy drying. Impregnated Goat leather in palm and HESTRA Niak polyester fabric on backhand.
Fit & Design:
- Designed with the needs of skiers and snowboarders in mind and focus on quality materials, warmth, and fit
- Attachments for handcuffs
- Snow lock
- Wrist adjustment with duckbill
- Soft polyester fleece lining
- Outer material constructed of impregnated goat leather: Water resistant and durable leather with hardwearing properties
- Removable lining
- Fiberfill insulation: An insulating material made from polyester fiber. 100% Polyester
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric : Outer material: impregnated goat leather; lining: 100% polyester
- Brand : Hestra
- Web ID: 21HESMPWDRGNTLTMTAOA
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
Stocking Stuffers for Snowboarders & Skiers
’Tis the season to hit the slopes and these gifts are great for family and friends ready to shred some powder.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Choose a Mens Lacrosse Helmet
Stand tall with a protective, well-fitted lacrosse helmet next time you take the field.
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.
How to Adjust Whip in Your Mens Lacrosse Stick
Whip your game into gear by learning how to add or decrease whip in your stick.