High Sierra Loop Daypack Backpack
Set out for the day in style with the High Sierra® Loop Daypack Backpack. This multi-compartment bag offers premium organization with multiple pockets, a media pocket for your headphones or cell phone and a key fob. Dual side pockets let you take your favorite drink on the go. Its yoke style back and padded shoulder straps provide maximum comfort whether you’re gone for the day or on an extended trip.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Premium organizer compartments with multiple pockets and key fob for optimal organization
- Large, dual side pockets for a beverage or extra equipment
- Media pocket for headphone or cell phone storage
- Monster hook to attach extra gear
- Padded back panel for comfort with heavy transport
- Yoke style VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ S-shaped shoulder straps with suspension system for comfort
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Duralite® features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Fabric Content : Duralite Rip-Stop
- Style : 53646
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : High Sierra
- Web ID: 16HISULPDYPCKXXXXTRV
Best Backpacks for Every Student
Stay at the head of the class by keeping your essentials organized and secure with our list of the best backpacks.
What to Pack for a Day on the Slopes
Gear up for a successful day skiing or snowboarding with this daypack essentials list.
How to Choose the Right Backpack for Your Activity
Whether it’s for your morning commute or a mountain hike, there’s a backpack designed just for your outing.
What to Know About High-Visibility Golf Balls
Keep your eye on the ball with these luminous colors and designs the next time you hit the course.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
The High Tee Baseball Batting Drill with Kris Bryant
Working with a batting tee can be helpful to an athlete looking to improve their swing. Discover how professional baseball player Kris Bryant uses a tee to train with insight from Pro Tips.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!