High Sierra Ski and Boot Bag Combo Set
Travel with ease when you carry along this Ski and Boot Bag Combo Set by High Sierra®. With a Duralite finish, this bag boasts awesome water-resistance for the durability and reliability you need on your next trip to the mountain. Built with self-healing, coil zippers, these two bags deliver ample space for boots size 13 and under, and skis up to 200 cm.
- Designed to haul and store skis and boots
- Provides water-resistant protection for your skis and boots
- Includes two bags- one for skis, one for boots
- Water-resistant Duralite coating helps keep gear and bag dry
- Self-repairing nylon coil zippers for easy access and reliable open/close
- Ski bag holds skis up to 200 cm
- Boot bag holds boots up to size 13
- Model # 53875
- High Sierra
- Made with 600D Duralite fabrics
- Ski bag dimensions: 14” x 7.9”
- Boot bag dimensions: 16” x 15.25” x 10”
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : High Sierra
- Web ID: 16HISUSKBGNDBTBGXSSP
- SKU: 20521196
Football Agility Conditioning: Bag Drill
Maintaining control of your footwork during high-pressure moments on the gridiron is a key part of the game.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Float Serve
Boost your volleyball skill set with the effective float serve that can score points and disrupt an opponent’s offense.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
Pro Tips Ski Essentials Checklist
Make sure you have the ski gear, apparel and accessories make the most of your time on the slopes this season.