Hobie Polarized Broad Sunglasses
Fit & Design:
- Medium/Large Fit
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic coatings protect your lenses from salt water, dust and the elements
- Stainless steel frame with precision flex hinges for stability
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Aviator lifestyle frame with 6-Base Polycarbonate lenses
- Rx Friendly
- Lens: 59mm
- Nosebridge: 13mm
- Temple Arm: 137mm
- 100% Protection from UVA, B & C Rays
- Hard case and microfiber included
- Hobie® Polarized sunglasses are protected for life against manufacturer defects
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : BROAD-909008
- Brand : Hobie
- Web ID: 21AR1UHBPLRZDBRDXSGS
Choosing the Perfect Sunglasses for Sight Fishing with Captain Blair Wiggins
Learn how to find the best polarized sunglasses to enhance your sight fishing experience with these saltwater tips and tricks.
How to Do a Broad Jump
Go the distance by learning how to do a broad jump for your next strength training workout.
How to Choose Sunglasses to Wear on the Diamond
Follow these guidelines to find softball or baseball sunglasses with a perfect combination of style, security and practicality.
How to Buy a Baseball Pitchers Glove
The road to three outs begins on the mound. Before you head out on the field, make sure you’re equipped with an effective, pro-grade pitcher’s glove.
Key Items to Bring When Bike Riding
Whether you’re hitting the trails or getting out on the road, you’re going to want to be prepared for your bike riding experience, and that means getting equipped with the right gear.