Hoka Crescendo XC Cross County Shoes
- Product shown in Men’s and Women’s sizes
- Example: M7.5/W9.0 = Men’s size 7.5, Women’s size 9.0
- Single-layer mesh upper
- Anatomical tongue construction
- Sprayed rubber toe cap
- Low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Durability and Traction:
- Rubber outsole
- Weight: 192g/6.77 oz per shoe
- Designed for Cross country events
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1141272
- Brand : Hoka
- Web ID: 23FHQACRSCNDXCBLYCLT
How to Choose the Right Cross Country Shoes
Your footwear can make or break a race. Make sure you go the extra mile with the best pair of cross country shoes for you.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
How to Measure Shoe Size / Shoe Size Charts by Brand
Find heel-to-toe comfort with the help of these foot size measuring tips and shoe size guide from Pro Tips.
Buy Bowling Balls & Shoes
Before you can aim for a strike, you’ve got to find the right gear for the lanes. Learn what it takes to unleash your best performance yet at the lanes with these tips.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked vs spikeless golf shoes, and find out which is the best golf shoe for your game.