HOKA Men's Challenger 7 GTX Trail Running Shoes
- Lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX bootie designed to keep feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper
- Extended heel pull for easy entry
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers non-stop comfort
Durability & Traction:
- Durabrasion rubber outsole extends rubber longevity
- 4mm lugs deliver improved traction on uneven terrain
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Hoka
- Web ID: 23FHQMCHLLNGRTR7GMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.