HOKA Men's Kawana Running Shoes
- Made of engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Extended heel pull for easy on-and-off
- Anatomical Achilles construction for added comfort and support
- Early stage meta-rocker supports a smooth transition through toe-off
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry and extended crash pad reduces landing impact for a smooth ride
- CMEVA midsole foam provides maximal cushioning
Durability & Traction:
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Weight: 10 oz
- 30mm heel / 25mm forefoot
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Hoka
- Web ID: 21HONMKWNBLNCDBLNMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.