HOKA Men's Solimar Running Shoes
- Lightweight, neutral silhouette designed for however you move
- Extended heel pull for easy on-and-off
- Anatomical Achilles construction designed for maximal comfort and support
- Late stage meta-rocker provides a smooth transition through toe-off
- Balanced midsole and extended crash pad offers support and a smooth ride in a nimble, adaptable package
Durability & Traction:
- High abrasion rubber outsole for durable, long-lasting wear
- Extra rubber to combat high-wear areas
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 240 g
- 26 mm heel / 20 mm forefoot
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Hoka
- Web ID: 21HONMSLMRBLCRLXXMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.