Honma TW-747 455 Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma TW-747 455 Driver:
- Lightweight, ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown in the industry
- Four-Fang technology increases the rigidity of the face perimeter to increase face flex over a wider area for high ball speed
- Weight savings used to precisely place the center of gravity low and deep for a stable, high MOI design that creates more speed on off-center hits
- Torque wrench included with Non-Rotating System to enable micro adjustments of the lie angle, loft angle and face angle without removing shaft
Encounter incredible precision and power with the Honma TW-747 455 Driver. Designed to deliver outstanding performance, the TW-747 Driver equips golfers with explosive carry distance through a more compact playing position profile. A lightweight ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown. Four-Fang technology increases the rigidity of the face perimeter allowing for enhanced face flex over a wider area for high ball speed. Weight savings from ET40 carbon crown lowers the center of gravity for a stable, high MOI design that creates more speed on off-center hits.
- Designed to equip golfers with explosive carry distance with a more compact playing position profile
- Hand shaped profile crafted by master clubmakers in Sakata Japan using a decades-old persimmon block prototyping process
- PGA Tour winning Honma VIZARD shafts are designed using a time proven hand-rolled prototyping process
- Shaft: VIZARD for TW747 60 Shaft
- Grip: Honma TW Rubber Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Style : 319000030948001
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19AQ7MTW747455DRVDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|