Horizon Fitness T101 GO Series Treadmill
- 0-10 MPH
- 0-10% Incline
- Integrated Bluetooth Speakers and Fan
- 5 Goal-Oriented Workout Programs
DESIGN & FUNCTIONS
- Easy assembly makes the T101 a breeze to set up
- EasyDial controls on the hand grips allow for easy changing of speed or incline without breaking your stride
- Folding frame with hydraulic assist makes for easy storage and transport
- Device holder conveniently holds your phone and other accessories
- 5 goal-oriented workout programs
- Bluetooth® speakers let you listen to your favorite tunes during your workout
- Integrated fan to keep you cool during the most demanding workouts
- USB charging port keeps your devices powered
- Assembled Dimensions: 57 in (H) X 71 in (L) X 33 in (W)
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Running Belt Dimensions: 20 in X 55 in
- 0-10 MPH Speed
- 2.5 CHP motor is quiet and powerful
- 0-10% Power Incline
- Large, easy-to-read LED windows
- Lifetime frame and motor
- 1 years parts
- 1 year labor
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : HTM1376-01
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Horizon Fitness
- Web ID: 21HRZUT101GSRSTRDTRD
- SKU: 22361107
|Best Use||Exercise & fitness|
|Frame Type||FeatherLight folding|
|Running Area||20" x 55"|
|Cushioning||3-zone variable response cushioning|
|Deck Thickness||0.7" (18 mm)|
|Roller Size||46mm/42mm tapered|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 10 mph|
|Incline Range||0 - 10%|
|Step-On Height||7 1/8"|
|Hydration||Water bottle holder|
|Energy Saver Mode||Yes|
|Assembled Dimensions||71" L x 34" W x 57" H|
|Folded Dimensions||46" L x 34" W x 61" H|
|Shipping Dimensions||73" L x 30" W x 12" H|
|Estimated Shipping Weight||220 lbs|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs|
|Electrical Requirements||60 Hz - 120 V | Not compatible with GFCI outlets|
|Display||3 blue LED windows|
|Programs||Calorie | Distance | Fat burn | Hill climb | Intervals | Manual|
|Workout Feedback||Calories | Distance | Heart rate | Incline | Speed | Time|
Four Best Treadmill Workouts
Running on a treadmill doesn’t have to be boring. Add variety to your routine with these four treadmill workouts.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
How to Choose the Right Treadmill
Use this guide to run down the list of everything you need to know before buying a treadmill.
How to Get the Most Out of the Peloton App
Take your workout with you wherever you go—no equipment required.
Best Fitness Trackers & Watches
Discover the perfect fitness tracker to complement your activity level.
How to Do a Broad Jump
Go the distance by learning how to do a broad jump for your next strength training workout.