Irish Setter Men's Marshall 11'' Camo Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Rely on the Irish Setter® Men’s Marshall 11'' Camo work boots to keep you safe and comfortable during the work day. Made with lightweight yet rugged RPM™ outsoles, these men's boots provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the added weight. UltraDry™ waterproof protection lets you stay dry in all conditions, while the wet or dry conditions, while the heat resistant outsole delivers protection up to 475°, making them perfect for roofers and asphalt paving workers.
- UltraDry™ waterproof protection ensures feet stay dry
- Realtree Xtra® camouflage print full grain nylon upper
- Pull loops for easy on and off
- Combat super knit vamp and quarter lining
- Removable polyurethane footbed for all-day comfort
- Steel shank for underfoot support and protection
- Steel safety toe protects feet from injury
- Innovative RPM™ dual-density rubber outsoles provide the durability of traditional materials without the added weight
- Outsole is also heat resistant (HRO) and resists melting up to 475°F
- Slip, oil, gas, chemical, heat and abrasion resistant for sure footing
- Meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH protection standards
- Height: 11''
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Brand : Irish Setter
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 83924
- Web ID: 16ISEMMRSHLLXXXXXFBO