Irish Setter Men's Masabi 8'' Waterproof Work Boots
Get the job done in the Irish Setter® Men’s Masabi 8’’ Waterproof Soft Toe work boots. These boots feature an UltraDry™ waterproof membrane to help keep feet dry, and their Stars and Bars outsole provides superior traction and is heat-resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°F.
- Meets ASTM F2892-18, EH
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Goodyear welt construction
- Lineman steel shank for stability
- Removable EVA footbed for added comfort
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Stars and Bars Logger outsole heat-resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°F
- Best in class slip/oil/gas/chemical, abrasion resistant, non-marking outsole
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Irish Setter
- Web ID: 20ISEMMSB8NWPBRWNFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.