Jackson Ultima Women's Artiste Figure Skates
Perform three turns, long lifts and flying spins with confidence when you wear the Jackson Ultima® Women’s Artiste Figure Skates. The polyurethane-coated synthetic upper and stylized PVC outsole offer easy care and enhanced durability. The microfiber lining and memory foam ankle padding provide comfort and stability through every turn. A flex notch allows flexibility and easy movement from free skate to performance.
- Beginner-level figure skates
- Polyurethane-coated synthetic upper and stylized PVC outsole for easy care
- Softer topline for comfort
- Microfiber lining with memory foam ankle padding
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Foam-backed vinyl/mesh comfort tongue
- Ultima® Mark IV chrome blade attached with screws
- Jackson® Support Rating: Light Support – Level 25 Beginner
- Width: Medium
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : JS1790
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Jackson Ultima Skates
- Web ID: 16JUSWRTSTWMNFGRSRFS
How To Buy Figure Skates
Finding the right figure skate for you is essential to your performance on the ice. A skate must fit properly and be appropriate for your skill level. Consult this guide to help you with your figure skate choice so you get the pair you need.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.