Jaw Jacker Hook Setter Tip-Up
Jaw Jacker’s® Hook Setter Tip-Up sets the hook and allows ice fishing anglers to utilize the flex of ice fishing rods. Made out of tough ABS plastic, the Hook Set is adjustable to either fit the length of a rod or compact for convenient transportation. The trigger is sensitive and can detect the slightest bites. Without having to watch the rod and reel in the Tip-Up, this device allows you to cover more ice. Rod and reel not included.
- Light, compact, and easy to use
- Constructed from tough ABS plastic
- Utilizes the flex of the ice fishing rod
- Automatically sets the hook
- Adjustable trigger tension by the turn of a wing nut
- Allows angler to cover more ice without having to watch all rods
- Can easily fit 10 or more in a 5 gallon bucket
- 2 rod tip loops included
- 2 jigs included
- Fits all ice rods up to 30 inches
- Fits some ice rods up to 36 inches depending on rod flexibility
- Rod and reel not included
- Legal in all Canadian provinces
- Legal in all U.S. States except for Minnesota
- Check with your local DNR office to be sure how many Jaw Jackers are allowed at one time
- Compact Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 16 1/2"
30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : JJ-1
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Jaw Jacker
- Web ID: 16JAJUJWJCKRXXXXXFIC
- SKU: 17746563
Tip the Cone Basketball Drill
Combine elements of offense and defense with this drill for a great workout with the ball.
Tips for Filling a Portable Basketball Hoop
Your basketball hoop needs a solid foundation. Find out what you need to fill your hoop’s base.
Tips for Doing a Proper Push-up
Don’t risk getting caught with bad form. Check out these Pro Tips on how to complete a proper push-up.
Basketball Hoop Buying Guide
Show off your court skills at home by finding the hoop that fits your needs.
The Best Hooks for Bass Fishing
Sink your teeth into these Pro Tips and learn which bass fishing hook can help you land your next trophy catch.
Volleyball 101: Volleyball Positions and Their Roles
From the middle blocker to the setter to the libero, this Pro Tips guide will help break down each player’s responsibility on the volleyball court.
Volleyball Offense: The Basics of Tipping
Don’t overlook the tip. When used in key moments, it can help your team capture a much-needed point.