JOOLA Tour 1500 Indoor Table Tennis Table with Net Set (15mm Thick)
Practice your serve with the JOOLA® Tour 1500 Indoor Table Tennis Table. Its power-coated metal frame construction is super durable and features automatic folding legs, making it easy to assemble. For added safety, the Tour 1500 has anti-tilting devices and locking casters. Its 8 wheels make it easy to move and store away when not in use. The playback capabilities allow for single-player games.
- Two-piece table for easy setup and storage
- Power-coated metal frame construction is durable
- Automatic folding legs with adjustable height levelers
- 8 wheels for easy movement
- Locking casters keeps table in place
- Anti-tilting devices for added safety
- Assembles in about 15 minutes
- Product Dimensions: 108” x 60” x 30”
- Storage Dimensions: 61” x 24” x 64”
- Play Bed Dimensions: 9’ x 5’
- Play Bed material: 15 mm medium density fiberboard
- Playback Capabilities: Yes
- Rollaway Capabilities: Yes
- Rackets and balls not included
- Net set is included
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Style: 11560Y
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 11560
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : JOOLA
- Web ID: 16JOOUTR1500XXXXXSTG
- SKU: 15444916
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
Buying a Tennis Racquet
Get ready to dominate every point, set and match by learning what features to consider when choosing a tennis racquet.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.