Jordan Kids' Grade School Why Not? Zer0.5 Basketball Shoes
- Translucent materials in the upper are lightweight, breathable and supportive
- Floating midfoot bands, an external heel counter, webbing and laces work together to secure your foot
- Large external component under the arch helps stability
- Jordan and RW logos on the tongues
- Internal collar provides support and comfort for the Achilles tendon
Durability & Traction:
- Durable rubber outsole has a rugged, data-informed traction pattern inspired by trail running shoes
- Outsole is split into sections by using less rubber underfoot, reducing the weight
- Reinforced toes for extra durability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Jordan
- Web ID: 22JDNBWNZBLDLNBBGKDS
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
5 Tips for Buying Kids Soccer Cleats
Our soccer experts have a few pointers for finding the right youth soccer footwear for your budding athlete.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
The Pro Tips Guide to Kids' Shoe Sizes
When purchasing kicks for your kids, things can get confusing. Pro Tips can help with this kids’ shoe sizing guide.
Tips for Buying Basketball Shoes
Whether you’re a team player or a collector, these Pro Tips will help guide your decision.
How to Clean Your Basketball Shoes
As a basketball player, you know how important your shoes are. Discover what you can do to help increase the longevity of your pair with these tips.