Jugs Sting-Free Dimpled Yellow Baseballs - 12 Pack
Use Jugs® Sting-Free™ Dimpled Baseballs for maximum accuracy and performance in your pitching machines. The 12 pack of B1000 balls are the same size and weight as leather baseballs and feel like leather balls when hit, but they will not dent aluminum bats or sting the hitter’s hands. The Jugs® Sting-Free™ Dimpled Yellow Baseballs can be used in most pitching machines for more efficient batting practice.
- Cover: Yellow dimpled synthetic material for maximum accuracy and performance
- Core: Feels like a leather ball when hit
- Technologies: Will not dent aluminum bats or sting hitters' hands
- Additions: Same size and weight as regular leather baseballs
- League/Certification(s): Practice only
- Balls included in purchase: 12 (dozen)
- Recommended use: Most pitching machines
- Manufacturer's warranty:: 1 year
- Model: B1000
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-547-6843.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Jugs
- Web ID: 16JUGUDMPLDYLLWBLTRA
- SKU: 11826061
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
The Complete Guide to Baseballs
Learn how the anatomy of your baseball can impact its performance on the field.
How to Defend the Free Position Shot
A free position shot can lead to easy goals in women’s lacrosse. Defenders will need to move quickly and have strong stick skills to prevent the score.
Basketball 101: Free Throws
By working on your alignment and shooting form, you can start to see better results at the charity stripe when taking free throws.
Soccer 101: Fundamentals of Free Kicks
Learn how to master the steps of a free kick to help change the game in your team’s favor.