Kamik Men's Canuck Insulated Waterproof Winter Boots
Conquer the coldest of days with the Kamik® Men’s Canuck waterproof winter boots. Built with durable 1000 denier nylon, a lightweight rubber shell and 8mm Zylex® liner, these high-cut snow boots keep feet dry and warm in wintry conditions. An adjustable snow collar seals out moisture and wind to ensure comfort during winter’s worst.
- Waterproof synthetic RubberHe shell is 50 percent lighter than natural rubber and provides waterproof protection
- 8mm Zylex® removable liner (made of 97 percent recycled content) wicks moisture and traps body heat to keep feet warm
- SNOWBOB lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Waterproof 1000 denier nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock blocks cold air, snow and slush
- Adjustable midfoot bungee lace lock lends a secure fit
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Height: 15''
- Weight: 3.6 lbs per pair
- Built in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : NK0012S
- Brand : Kamik
- Web ID: 18KMKMCNCKBLCKXXXFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Gym Bag Essentials for Men
Get your gym bag in shape with these Pro Tips on what to pack for your next workout.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Choose the Best Winter Jacket
Use these Pro Tips to find the best winter coat so you can bundle up with confidence this winter.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.