Kayenne Swim Goggles
Size: No Size
- Featuring unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne Tri mask combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water. Kayenne's smoke lenses significantly reduces light transmission to the eyes while maintaining natural contrast and color saturation making the lens a perfect all-round choice.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : KAYENNE
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aqua Sphere
- Web ID: 22APHAKYNNTRNSPRNSWE
- Smoke Lens - ideal for sunny outdoor swimming and bright light conditions
- Clear Lens - ideal for indoor swimming or cloudy/overcast conditions
- Panoramic Vision - Oversized, ultra durable plexisol lens for 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility
- Customized Fit - One-touch, quick-fit buckle for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing - while a stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- UV Protection - 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Durable Lenses - Plexisol lenses with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments.
- Unparalleled Comfort - Silicone strap for comfort and durability
- Gentle to the Skin - Latex free, hypoallergenic.
- Quality Construction - Made in Italy
- FINA approved
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.